Top 10 Immunity Boosting Food that helps to fight against Covid-19
Our body is designed with an immune system to fight against diseases and to keep us healthy. A
person with a strong immune system produces an increased number of white blood cells, and
these white blood cells in our body attack the disease-carrying pathogens. So, it can be deduced
that a person who eats a healthy diet with immunity-boosting food items, he or she can fight with
diseases at a better rate.
Plan your diet with these 10 food items that help to fight against Covid-19 and other diseases.
1) Garlic - Garlic is used in almost every Indian dish and is a well-known immunity-boosting
food. It adds a great taste to dishes and is easily available in the market.
2) Ginger - Ginger is another Indian household food item that has many medicinal benefits. It
can be used to treat cold, flu, and other respiratory ailments.
3) Spinach - Spinach is a leafy vegetable that is used in Indian dishes. It is considered to be one
of the healthiest vegetables as it is rich in nutrients and antioxidants.
4) Broccoli - Broccoli is packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants, charging it with
5) Red Bell Peppers - These peppers can be used in numerous immunity-boosting recipes. Red
bell peppers contain a high quantity of vitamin C.
6) Turmeric - Turmeric or Haldi is a key ingredient in Indian households and can be used in
fighting the deadly Covid-19.
7) Citrus Fruits - Citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C, and this is responsible to build white blood
cells. Citrus fruits are orange, lime, lemon, grapefruit, etc.
8) Yogurt - Yogurt or Dahi is liked by almost all across the globe as curd, raita, with fruits, or
dips. It is full of vitamin D, which boosts our immunity.
9) Almonds - Almonds are filled with vitamins, minerals, fiber, and protein, which makes it a
healthy food item against diseases.
10) Salad - As salads are made up of raw vegetables and fruits, the ingredients retain their
maximum nutrients and fiber.
Using these ingredients, several vegetarian delicacies can be made easily at home. If you do not
have the necessary tools required for cooking, then Harilal's is the place from where to order veg